1. I went to a private Catholic school for ten years starting at the age of 4.
2. My middle name is Rose.
3. My favorite book is The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley.
4. I have a mole located under my right eyebrow that I didn’t know existed until I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time.
5. I tend to pay too much attention to the way people’s mouths move when they speak.
6. My worst habit is biting the inside of my lip.
7. I have been playing piano for 11 years.
8. My i-pods name is Masa-chan. (he’s green)
9. I read Pride and Prejudice for the first time when I was in 5th grade.
10. In middle school I developed an obsession with Broadway and would listen to the Broadway station on Sirius radio non-stop.
11. I am and always will be a Spice Girls fan.
12. I was very proud of my bestie, Chelsie, the other day when I said “Shotoro” and she drew one. I didn’t expect her to know what I was talking about.
13. I remember details very well.
14. I really love meat. I would never survive as a vegetarian.
15. An impressive vocabulary is a major turn-on for me. (I like my men intelligent)
16. Last year my friend and I had “Buffy weekends” where we would watch an entire season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer as fast as possible.
17. During these “Buffy weekends” we always had to have double stuffed Oreos.
18. My eyes change color from blue to green to grey.
19. My first MP3 player was named Roxy, short for Roxanne because the first song I listened to on her was Roxanne by The Police.
20. I can’t roll my R’s.
21. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Avatar: The Last Airbender are the only TV shows that I own every season of on DVD.
22. I am slowly working through the score from the 2005 Pride and Prejudice on piano.
23. Last Christmas break I almost fainted at Disney World. (if you’ve been following me for a while then you probably already knew this)
24. In middle school everyone called me the human dictionary.
25. I’ve recently begun collecting old Peanuts comic books.
26. I’ve been to one concert in my life. It was on my sister’s college campus.
27. I am missing only about 5 cards from the original series of Pokemon.
28. A couple years ago I began writing down my favorite quotes from books in a little journal.
29. I’ve been reading Edgar Allen Poe’s work since 3rd grade.
30. My mom raised me a Trekky.
31. My piano is out of tune again. (it’s a very stubborn piano)
32. All through middle school I didn’t really have anyone to talk to so I started reading books.
33. I read books so intently during middle school that I wouldn’t even stop reading them while walking from one class to the next.
34. Though I live in Kentucky I have never liked KFC.
35. I have a thing for pictures of guys holding umbrellas or cameras.
36. I could spend hours listening to different versions of Moonlight Sonata.
37. I lose all respect for someone if they use the f word. and I don’t mean fuck.
38. I have the intense desire to change my name and move to somewhere new.
39. I hate the town I live in.
40. For the first time in my life I feel like I’ve found a group of friends who I fit in with.
41. It takes me a long time to get the courage to talk to someone.
42. I don’t like my name very much.
43. Until sometime last year I was determined to one day become an author. But then I lost the time and patience to keep writing (mostly the patience) so I decided I’m really not cut out for it.
44. When I really like an album I’ll listen to it nonstop for weeks.
45. I have no piercings. Not even my ears. I’m not against piercings, they’re just not for me.
46. I love really colorful knee-high socks. Especially if they’re argyle.
47. I can’t ride a bike.
48. I can’t swim.
49. I’ve attempted to ride a horse twice in my life. Both times I freaked out.
50. I’ve never been on an airplane.
51. I love riding on trains. I’ve actually only been on a train once in my life, but I loved it. A lot.
52. I’m not a very patriotic person.
53. I used to never cry during movies. Now I do all the time.
54. I could sleep all day if nothing woke me up.
55. I am a member of my schools JCL or Junior Classical League (Latin club) and I love it!
56. JCL is the only club I’m a member of.
57. I always buy accessories like cute headbands and then never wear them.
58. The purse I carry around everyday has the Hogwarts crest on it.
59. The purse I used before the Hogwarts one had Kermit on it.
60. I’m a Ravenclaw.
61. I’m a nerdfighter.
62. I own eight keyblade necklace charms.
63. My favorite nail polish color I own is a very shiny, bright blue that my friend once called “French hooker blue.”
64. There is Powerpuff Girls merchandise all over my room.
65. I own 4 pairs of legwarmers.
66. In June of 2010 I went to a comic con in Philadelphia. It was the best vacation days of my life.
67. I may not believe fully in horoscopes and things, but I do think that there are some things your zodiac can tell you.
68. I run a fuckyeah blog dedicated to my favorite author, Libba Bray.
69. I have なでがた。 Nowhere near as bad as Sho, but I still do.
70. My favorite show as a child was Madeline.
71. I blush easily.
72. I stole that last fact from Meghan.
73. I randomly break out into Linda Linda by The Blue Hearts.
74. Obnoxious people annoy me.
75. I had to buy my own Nintendo DS.
76. I like to be social, but only in groups of people who I actually know and like.
77. Going into high school I only knew about 5 people. I pretty much got to start from scratch when it came to friends.
78. I have converted my bestie, Franklin, into an Arashi fanboy. I’m proud!
79. I don’t like makeup that much. I only wear some foundation and eyeshadow. Everything else annoys me.
80. The first 3 songs my cousin played for me when she introduced me to JE were Monster, N.M.P., and Happy Birthday.
81. My first Jdrama was Hana Kimi.
82. I LOVE fruit. Especially mango.
83. I was an extremely gullible child. Just ask my sister.
84. The first thing I do when I get home after school is change into my pajamas.
85. I could watch the movie Anastasia everyday and never get bored of it.
86. The main color scheme of my room in green. It’s kind of everywhere.
87. I used to have art class every week. I haven’t really drawn since it ended.
88. When I was very young (I honestly mean about 2 years old) I had a nightmare that a purple and green dinosaur rampaged through my town and destroyed everything. It terrified me. Now I wonder if it meant I was horribly afraid of Barney in my subconscious.
89. My friends and I always randomly break out into song. Especially stuff like Grease.
90. The first variety show I finished was D no Arashi and I finished it in about a month.
91. I am a master at procrastinating and then getting an assignment finished just in time.
92. I feel like every time I find a talent I have there’s someone there to show me up and make me feel inferior.
93. Sometimes I wish I could live somewhere else so much that it hurts.
94. I actually really love the outdoors. I just hate bugs.
95. I get easily frustrated. It’s why, after 11 years, I still suck at playing the piano.
96. I read books on my own. It annoys me when another person starts reading the same book as me at the same time and then wants to talk about it. I read the entire book THEN talk about it. I like to process things first.
97. One of my favorite things ever is watching snow fall.
98. I’ve never been outside the U.S.
99. I cling to novels because they’re the only things that make me feel not so stuck in one place.
100. When I’m frustrated I reorganize things. Usually my bookshelf.